Is this you? You work in a stand-alone HR role and you are the 'go to' HR Professional or maybe you run a small HR team and are so focused on everyone else that there is no time for you. Having the right support is just as important for you as it is for others. That is why we spend a lot of time coaching and mentoring HR Professionals like you.
We are passionate about helping everyone we work with maximise their full potential.
Whether you want to increase your confidence, create more of an impact or position yourself as a change-maker and HR rebel, our coaching and mentoring can help you do things differently.
So why work with us?
- You need an independent and confidential sounding board.
- Someone who has operated at the same level as you and understands the pressures of the HR Function.
- Our HR Mentoring will help you set better goals.
- We’ll help you reach your goals faster and perform at your best.
- We will help you solve HR focused issues more effectively.
We will help you to take another view and make better decisions.
When it comes to HR we’ve been there, done that, got the t-shirt – we know the highs and the lows and we know that for HR to become more effective we need to do HR differently. In short, we can help you to be the best HR Professional that you can be.
What to expect?
- Quarterly 3 hour coaching and mentoring sessions.
- Monthly 1 hour Skype call.
- Access to Talk HR Resources.
- Access to regular webinars on key HR themes.
- Email support and telephone helpline.
- Complimentary ticket to Talk HR Forum events.
Investment: £350 + VAT per month (retainer)
*Terms and conditions apply
What to do next?
We know choosing the right coach and mentor is something you will need to consider carefully to give you the results you are looking for. We want to support you in your drive to be the best that you can be – ENQUIRE NOW and book an initial chat with no obligation to help you decide if we are a good match.
“Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better” – Jim Rohn.